You might also just delete the hole database and edit the Mysql
Configuration *my.cnf* and add the param: default-character-set=utf8.
Restart MySQL and the encoding is right.


Sebastian

2010/10/27 arif wicahyanto <[email protected]>

> Hi,
>
> It has happen to me on last sunday when I installed my openmeetings.
> My problem is, when on database creation progress the 'hibernate' process
> create our database table with default charset which is latin1_swedish_ci
>
> On openmeetings start, when it quiery the database it use 'UTF-8' charset
> so there
> will be miss char seton it. My solution, I change all table charset to
> uft-8 for table
> and database and then my openmeetings installation process work perfectly.
>
> Regards
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Toby <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Arif but when I do this it just times out and says the server
> > is taking too long to respond. I went to check my logs to see if I
> > could get any errors but it seems none have been created?
> >
> > On Oct 26, 3:11 am, arif wicahyanto <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > You miss the port ?
> > >
> > > http://www.neonarena.com:5080/red5/openmeetings/install<
> http://www.neonarena.com/red5/openmeetings/install>
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Toby <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > In need of help.I downloaded openmeetings_1_5_rc1_r3393 and I set my
> > > > database details in the config (hibernate.cfg.xml) and uploaded to my
> > > > server but when I try to access the Installer
> > > >http://www.neonarena.com/red5/openmeetings/install
> > > > the page doesn't exist. When I check the unpacked folder 'red5'
> > > > doesn't even contain an openmeetings folder with and install folder,
> > > > am I missing something from my download or installing in the wrong
> > > > way?
> > >
> > > > Thanks for help in advance!!
> > >
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups
> > > > "OpenMeetings User" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> <openmeetings-user%[email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> >
> > > > .
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
> >
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<openmeetings-user%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.
>



-- 
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.webbase-design.de
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com
[email protected]

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to