Hi,

Quick question: is it possible the file upload functionality in the conference
rooms is hard-wired to use the HTTP port? I have everything working nicely with
HTTPS (to avoid MITM problems and to not start teaching our users it's okay to
enter their password on seemingly insecure sites) and RTMPS, but the file
upload just doesn't seem to be doing anything. Nothing in the server logs
either, which makes me think it must still be connecting to port 5080, on which
nothing is listening anymore. Does that make sense?

Best regards,
Holger

[cid:image001.jpg@01CC8F1A.41B42B30]