Good morning.

Last week, I was playing around with the invite functionality of OM from a
conference room. Basically, I log in OM and go inside one of the conference
rooms and send an invite under the Actions menu. You have three options in
the invite dialog box which are: Endless, Period, and One Time. Endless and
One Time works out great. However, the time for setting up an invite for a
specified period seems to be a bit off. My timezone is GMT-5/Ottawa/Toronto.
Whenever I use the "Period" option, for the current date / time, a user is
unable to log in at that same time. A user that's invited this way typically
gets a dialog box saying the invite code is invalid for that period of time.
I checked the log on the server and it seems that the date is a day to
"behind?". For example, if I set the date/time of the invite to 10/25/11 at
10:30 am-11:30am GMT-5, the log on the server says it's 10/24/11 at
10:30am-11:30am. So when the invited user tries the e-mail link, he gets the
dialog/message that the invite code is invalid. Don't know if anyone has
seen this or if I need to adjust any timezone settings. The timezone on the
server and client machines are the same.

Thanks.

Alvin