Good Day,

First of all welcome to openmeetings user community.

Answer to both your questions are "YES".

Thanks

Anand Ayyappan

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a
fortune." - Jim Rohn

Visit http://indya.co to post classifieds for free

<http://www.mozilla.com/?from=sfx&uid=165364&t=557>