Hi all,

Before I get out the tools and work it out myself, maybe someone has done this
already. I'm looking at bandwidth numbers to base some calculations on, using
the OpenMeetings default settings for quality and image size. What I'd like to
work out is:

-          How much bandwidth is needed per user for audio (I'm assuming here
that additional users will on average add the same amount of bandwidth again)

-          How much is needed per video user (again assuming that each
additional video stream adds roughly the same amount)

-          How much bandwidth does the whiteboard use (if that is easy to work
out... e.g. how much bandwidth per user every time a new slide is loaded)

If anyone has any numbers on any of this, please let me know, that would help
me a lot.

Many blessings,
Holger

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCA058.C7180C70]