Von: openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com
[mailto:openmeetings-user@googlegroups.com] Im Auftrag von Dr.Amal
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. November 2011 16:13
An: OpenMeetings User
Cc: amalmoo...@gmail.com
Betreff: [openmeetings-user] red5 server installation

hello all,

I have a moodle2.0  site hosted in a free hosting server  with the
following features :
Apache Version: Apache/2.2.17
PHP Version:    5.2.17
MySQL Version:  5.1.58

and I like  to integrate openMeetings with my site, all what i did
is :I downloaded the moodle plugin and extracted it into mod folder
then, I fill put  5080 in port setting and use the moodle admin
account :username :admin ,password:the same of my moodle admin account
password

but I got this error while I added openMeetings to the course

Error

wsdl error: Getting
http://server4.serversfree.com:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl
- HTTP ERROR: cURL ERROR: 7: couldn't connect to host
url:
http://server4.serversfree.com:5080/openmeetings/services/UserService?wsdl
content_type:
http_code: 0
header_size: 0
request_size: 0
filetime: -1
ssl_verify_result: 0
redirect_count: 0
total_time: 0
namelookup_time: 0.003355
connect_time: 0
pretransfer_time: 0
size_upload: 0
size_download: 0
speed_download: 0
speed_upload: 0
download_content_length: -1
upload_content_length: -1
starttransfer_time: 0
redirect_time: 0

please  tell me what wrong i did  and is it a requirement to install
red5 server before extracting the plugin??? and what to fill in the
following:

OpenMeetings Server Host or IP
OpenMeetings Server Port
OpenMeetings Admin User