Hi Sebastian,
This message was just a heads up about problems in the two different files.
I fixed the problems in the mysql file, and reinstalled using it. It now works
well.
The only seeming problem I have now is the failure of the batch file to process
the profile picture. Its breaking on the space between 'Program' & 'Files'

Fantastic program which I really look forward to using in the Institute.

Cheers
Robert

PinPoint Premium. All new release. iPhone app.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pin-point-premium/id467970377?ls=1&mt=8