Hi,

As far as I know, on om_1_8, there is no "hibernate.cfg.xml" instead there is a file at $red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml ; persistence.xml is set for apache derby database as the default database but you can use for example "mysql_persistence.xml" for mysql set-up, change it according to your information and then name it as persistence.xml and then if you installed all the prerequisites; you should just execute $red5/red5.sh and go to http://yourdomain/openmeetings/install and make do the necessary 2 or 3 steps. This is what I do, if there is a mistake that I do, other members can correct me of course.

   Have a nice work...

17.11.2011 16:52, Dominique Claver KOUAME yazm?s,:
Hello gentlemen,
Can you help me to install om_1_8 on my fresh debian squeeze. Indeed, after installing all the prerequisites (java, openoffice.org <http://openoffice.org>, swftools), I unzippedOM.zip fileand look in vain for the hibernate.cfg.xml file.
Can you help me succeed this install.

Thanks more !!!!