Hello,

I trying to upgrade my OM installation vom 1.8.7 to 1.9.0. After stopping
the old process and copying the files derby_persistence.xml and
persistence.xml, I successfully started ./red5.sh. The web interface was
available and I entered the necessary details. After this I got a blank
page and the following errors on the command line:

ERROR 12-09 21:34:29.375 Install.java 287120 398
org.openmeetings.servlet.outputhandler.Install [http-0.0.0.0-5080-1] -
Install:
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No metadata was found for
type "class org.openmeetings.app.persistence.beans.poll.PollType". The
class does not appear in the list of persistent types:
[org.openmeetings.app.persistence.beans.user.Usergroups,
org.openmeetings.app.persistence.beans.user.UserContacts, ....

Any idea, what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan