I think I've put together the rather spotty documentation on how to do
this, and have gotten pretty far.  When I try to run the wrapper script, I
get the following in the run log (in debug mode):

ERROR: "org.red5.server.Standalone" is an unknown action.

Per instructions in this
post: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/openmeetings-user/5DcS6DDD0ZY/yvgC1QwMrkUJ
I have added the following lines to my wrapper.conf file:
wrapper.java.additional.1="-Djava.security.manager"
wrapper.java.additional.2="-Djava.security.policy=conf/red5.policy"
wrapper.app.parameter.1=org.red5.server.Standalone

Anybody tell me what I'm missing here?  I'm not a java guy, so maybe
somebody can tell me why this extra hoop of having to use the wrapper is
necessary and why I can't just run red5.bat in a custom service.

Thanks.
Seth