Hi, i've a problem with Microsoft Lifecam studio HD.
I've installed openmeetings 1.9 on server linux ubuntu 10.04.
I've installed a client with ubuntu 11.10, firefox 8, adobe flash
11.1.102.55 and java sun 1.6.
I've a Microsoft Lifecam studio Hd that works with other application;
so when i test it with audio and video in the preview windows it
works, but when i enter in the room the screen is black.
If i changed the audio device with the internal realteck, it works and
i can view the images.

So if i do the same thing in windows client it works correctly.

Have you any ideas?