I've just installed OpenMeetings and I'm getting the "The connection
to the server has been lost" error after being inactive in the program
for a couple of minutes. Sometimes even when I'm active.

Hosting sys admin wrote:

I edited the wait timeout for the database within the following files
to 30 seconds:
/opt/red5/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/
persistence.xml

But it still occurs, albeit after several minutes now.

I also go to do things like add Organisations but the program greys
out when I click Save.

I seem to be getting the grey outs quite often. Any solutions?

Thanks
Steve