Hi,

We are evaluating openmeetings. We came across one issue that, when 4
person participated in video conferencing with high quality(i.e 30 frames
per second, quality 90 % and audio rate 22 khz.), video freezes out and
there is a more than 1 min lag in audio. When 3 person participated lag is
3-4 second and when 2 person are participated lag is less than 1 sec.

Following are the components we are using -

Adobe flash player version – 11.1.102.55

Internet connection speed – (downloading speed = 1 mbps, uploading speed =
1.3 mbps).

What are the reasons affecting video conferencing?