Hello Sam,

What version are you trying to style?
if it is 2.X the only thing you can change is theme.xml and images under
theme folder.
All other pictures used are integrated into swf file being played and you
need to recompile everything before your changes will be visible

if it is 3.0 then you can change css file (with your fonts/images etc.) for
calendar/dashboard/admin
use 2.X method for the room (will be changed with 3.1)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax