I'm trying to get an Atmel ATSAME70Q20A working with OpenOCD. I have an Olimex
JTAG-TINY and ARM-JTAG-SWD connected, and the system works with our previous
board running an AT91SAM7X. This is a new board design, so there may be a
hardware issue. I've tried both the 0.10.0 distribution release and the tip of
the git repository tree built today (from the Czech mirror, since Sourceforge
seems not to have git access running yet).

The results vary some between runs. Sometimes, it doesn't power up the debug
domain (see https://pastebin.com/NHXavQQL for an example). Other times, it gets
the debug domain powered up, but can't find the AHB-AP (see
https://pastebin.com/X4XeFdam ). Still others, it finds the AHB-AP, but then
gets a fault trying to write to it (see https://pastebin.com/KQtpF537 ). The
last case, at least, seems to have a problem: two bits are being written as 1
to a register that the architecture defines as should be zero.

I've spent some time online on the IRC channel trying to get this running with
the help of some folks there, but no luck. They suggested I ask you folks. Any
ideas?

[cid:image001.png@01D3AA54.F60EDBA0]Jay Maynard | Software Engineer
Kahler Automation<http://www.kahlerautomation.com/> | 808 Timberlake Road,
Fairmont, MN 56031 | Main: 507-235-6648
jmayn...@kahlerautomation.com<mailto:jmayn...@kahlerautomation.com>

The information in this communication, including any attachments, is intended
confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from all computers.