Hi,

The  STICKY ERROR messages comes when the debugger asks OpenOCD to read
a 32 bit word from  address 0xfffffffe.
This is not a valid STM32 memory address so an AHB bus error is
generated and shows up at the debug interface as a sticky error.
I would say that OpenOCD does exactly what it is supposed to do, but the
error reporting is not easy to understand.

I think the main problem is that Insight has problems interpreting the
processor state before running the low level setup code.

Regards,
Magnus