Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>> I have found it to, IR in bypass returns  0x01 if I recall correctly, so
>> bypass taps should not be checked, or checked with a correct value.
>>
>> The flag used to signal no IR check was to set in_handler = NULL;    /*
>> disable verification by default */
>>
>> Really ugly but you broke it anyway :),  we need a cleaner implementation of
>> return check logic.
>>

> Second try to create a patch. I can't test right now, but I believe this is
> it.

It works for the STM32, and going on the the flyswatter+OMAP3530 that
workes in the old rev, we find

IR scan gives no problems, but the first idcode scan fails.  But OpenOCD
is alive, and connecting with telnet works.
Trying to do another initialisation fails with

openocd: jtag.c:1407: jtag_check_value_mask: Assertion `field->in_value
!= ((void *)0)' failed.

We have as yet not found any problem revealing hidden bugs  in the
previous codebase.

Magnus