Benjamin Schmidt wrote:
> There's this segger closed source linux gdm server tool...
>
> http://www.segger.com/pub/jlink/JLink_Linux_090202.tar.gz
>

> It can show the hardware version.

With patch still gets three EMU_CMD_GET_CAPS errors and "don't worry".
Then LED goes off on jlink. Should it go off? Not sure how I know that
it is definitely working or not working. "Reset halt" command fails
"usb_bulk_read failed ...". "flash info 0" seems to work.
Will try the link above in morning.
What command line do you use to start openocd with jlink and str712
board? Thanks for any pointers you can provide!
-gene