I strongly agree with Duane. Source is there to aid programmers. The
above statement is completely unreadable. IMHO code should be
understandable by people that have very little programming experience.
Again, try not to be 3l33t. If you write obscure code you'll find
yourself being the only one capable of maintaining a piece of code.

Nico Coesel