David Brownell wrote:
>> Committed less "init + reset init" which does not belong
>> in target configuration script.
>
> I think the reset-init handler likely belongs in a board
> init script too ... :)
>
> Specifics of DDR and clock setup vary between boards.
> Also, having the "reset init" script recurse into the
> "reset halt" logic can't be correct...

The reset-halt was added because the pll configuration requires a processor
reset for the PLL register settings to latch. The write to 0xb8050008 resets the
processor  If reset_halt is not there the processor is not halted after this new
reset.  Perhaps there is another way to do this, but it's working for me.

The PLL settings are intentionally set to a lowest common value for all boards.
 If PLL and DDR settings are board-specific then it is my understanding that
entire reset-init script should be removed from the target script.