> Hi,
>
> This turns a warning into a debug message. It is printed if there is not
> as much working area as requested. Many callers try iteratively until a
> working area of suitable size is found. The current warnings are
> irritating.
>
> It should be up to the caller to decide if this is worth a warning. Most
> of them just fall back transparently to a different method.
>
> Regards,
> Rolf

I think this is OK, it does not change the return value, it is still
reported as an error/exception condition, not ERROR_OK. So for the
codebase nothing is changed. In the calling functions we do fall back to
smaller buffers or alternative implementations. So the error warning
should be generated in the calling code, if at all.

I am in favour.

Regards,
Magnus