On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 15:10 -0800, David Brownell wrote:
> I just pulled everything into a workspace and built it ... now it's
> failing left and right.
>
> It complains about using "poll off" and "jtag_reset 1 1" after reset,
> which is when they're supposed to be usable...

I had tested that the patch worked for me, but clearly there are too
many commands for me to verify without a test suite.  Maybe that should
be my next series, rather than more refactoring. :)

I believe that the real problem is that the .mode initializer for those
commands' registration records have been marked incorrectly.  There may
be others....   It's easy to discover which ones need to be fixed, but
that does not sound like the only problem.

--Z