On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 16:38 -0600, Austin, Alex wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’ve built a JTAG adapter (Very similar to oocdlink-h) using the
> FT4232H instead of the FT2232H. Due to the lack of ACBUS on the 4232,
> I’ve routed the reset lines to the same pins on BDBUS. CDBUS and DDBUS
> both go to serial ports.
>

> What would be the best way to support that? Should I manually open the
> 2nd port on jtag_init in bit-bang mode and use it for reset events, or
> is there a better way to do that?

I am not sure....  My suggestion would be to start with those parts of
the driver that will not cause controversy, saving anything that you
have questions about for later patches.  Once the "noise" of the basic
implementation has been put into place, it will be easier to see how you
need to build on top of that to provide the support you require.

Cheers,

Zach