On Wednesday 02 December 2009, Zach Welch wrote:
> I suppose that this clears the way for <jtag/minidriver.h> to be exposed
> as part of the public API, but that still bothers me.  At this point,
> more work needs to be done in sorting out where and how all of the APIs
> are used, then mapping them out for moving into proper locations.

I'm still not sold on a "public API", as in something that's actually
a binary interface that folk could write to ... but regardless of that
issue, you're right that things are still enough of a mess that it's
not a realistic option.  Even if it _were_ deemed to be desirable!

Cleaning up that mess will be worth-while regardless.