I have OpenOCD 0.3.1 working here now.
GDB is still failing to write, I think that this is a gdb configuration problem.

About our J-TEC programmer it is an open hardware.
Who is interested in the schematic please mail me because it is not in our website yet.
I will prepare a patch to include support for it in the OpenOCD.
Is this possible?

Best regards,
Marcelo Utikawa da Fonseca

Øyvind Harboe escreveu:
Try with 0.3.1 and report back. If this is works with 0.2 and
fails with git master head then the list will be interested.

If this is works with git master head, then the list probably
isn't hugely interested unless you provide clear details
and possibly some patch/code to boot.

Tecnequip Tecnologia em Equipamentos
Endere�o/Address: R. Ganges, 557
Cidade/City: S�o Paulo