Van: openocd-development-boun...@lists.berlios.de namens Yu Li
Verzonden: za 4/24/10 15:44
Aan: openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
Onderwerp: [Openocd-development] build openocd for arm

hi,
i want to build openocd that can run on arm9.
i use,
$ CC=arm-linux-gcc ./configure --prefix=/opt/arm-openocd
--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-linux --target=arm-linux
--enable-parport --enable-maintainer-mode
$ make

but i got the error
arm_jtag.h: 81: error: cast increases required alignment of target type.
 even though i delete the -Werror option in Makefile, the error still
holded.

someone help me please.

My enviroment
gcc v4.3.2