>>>>> "Gary" == Gary Carlson <gcarl...@carlson-minot.com> writes:

 Gary> I wanted to see if anyone has any experience trying to upload the
 Gary> AT91Bootstrap code into NAND flash for any of the AT91SAM9XXX parts (i.e.
 Gary> AT91SAM9260, AT91SAM9G20, etc.) using OpenOCD?

 Gary> I have tried erasing and programming the first block of the NAND
 Gary> flash in every command combination possible with the image I
 Gary> have.  The programming cycle is successful, the verify command is
 Gary> successful, but the internal first stage boot ROM concludes that
 Gary> it isn't a valid image and goes limp (or brain dead depending on
 Gary> how you want to look at it).  The Atmel startup diagnostics from
 Gary> the internal boot code is naturally zero, so it is left to wild
 Gary> imagination what the problem is.

I haven't used it, but my guess is that the boot ROM expects a different
OOB / EEC layout than what openocd writes.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard