Hello all :-)

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:22 AM, simon qian
<simonqian.open...@gmail.com> wrote:
> New Versaloon driver is ready, including JTAG, SWD,
> USART, SPI, IIC, GPIO(SRST and TRST control),
> ADC(target power sampling), POWER(outout power to target)
> and so on. The new driver is based on USB_TO_XXX
> protocol and can get same performance on JTAG as original
> driver.
> And if openocd want to support other adaptor, I can add such
> drivers and provide related debug information.

I can add and test KT-LINK, RLink (STM32Primer2) and maybe Amontec
JTAGKey2P, Olimex ARM-USB-OCD, Altera and Xilinx cables. Targets to
test as for now I have only STM32Primer{1,2}, maybe some others in a
month or two :-)

Also I have started writing some ISP for FT2232 to learn this chip and
libftdi, but this is not finished yet
(http://files.tomek.cedro.info/bkp/ftdispi-20100621-1250.tar.bz2)
because chip produced strange timings in mpsse... probably my fault
;-)

Best regards,
Tomek