On 09/27/2010 07:12 AM, John Rigby wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Zach Welch <zwe...@codesourcery.com> wrote:
>> Last week, I started testing my BeagleBoard with OpenOCD, so I have
>> begun trying to validate and improve the Cortex-A8 support. Indeed, I
>> have already committed a minor patch that fixed a bug in the trunk
>> caused by new command syntax required to distinguish physical memory
>> addresses from virtual ones. That bug had been preventing the BeagleBoard
>> support from working for several months, so this seems to show that
>> nobody has been using (or even testing) the latest code with that board.
>
> Zach, this is great news, do you have a git tree set up, or can you
> send the patch?  I was trying to do some u-boot debug with OpenOCD
> last week and had to go back to a March commit for it to work.  I
> wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong so I had not yet sent an
> email to the mailing list.

I committed the fix to the master repository this weekend, so the trunk
branch should work for you. Let me know (via the OpenOCD mailing list)
if you continue to have problems.

Once I make progress on more substantial patches, they will appear in my
repo.or.cz git tree, though I also will post them to the OpenOCD list
when they are ready to be reviewed.

--
Zach Welch
CodeSourcery