Hello Peter!

Thank you for all hints :-) Now I know it, but few months ago when I
started using GIT I did not (yet) :-P The changes introduced by my
work could be applied to current openocd/master repository as I wanted
because changes are too big, so I gave up and simply squashed logical
patches with interactive rebase to move along with work. Rebase and
branches are really great feature that makes git unique from other
revision control systems !!! The work of rebasing is now done and we
can work on my fork to get stable results and then push it into branch
v0.5 of openocd :-) I consider replacing head of my repository with
the openocd-swd branch (rebased) to make work even simpler...

Best regards! :-)
Tomek