On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:38 AM, simon qian <simonqian.open...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 4. Add SWD drivers, this should be the libswd. And call SWD drivers in
> adi_v5_swd.

Hello Simon! This is almost done. Getting back to this today. When its
done, then I get to higher layers. The basic concept is that both jtag
and swd can use arm_adi_v5 calls, depending on transport selected.
Transport select is done by selecting interface, then transport has
its own select() and init() functions - select() prepares everything
for use with swd, init() interrogates scan chain.

I would highly suggest creating one common openocd context to store
all settings in one place, then passing this context to all functions
(like in libswd, libftdi, etc) - then we have everything in one place,
not global, not replicated in many places. I have already expanded
target structire with transport and driver pointer but this is a dirty
hack to test functionalities and it should not stay this way on a
release. Using oocd_ctx would also allow using multithread use :-)

Best regards :-)
Tomek