On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Tomek CEDRO <tomek.ce...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (..) When I removed template drivers from libswd source tree so it
> can be linked with drivers already compiled and provided by openocd,
> there are some unresolved dependencies in libswd.la submodule. This is
> the only thing that keeps me from running libswd on openocd :-)

It turned out that when I added "libswd.la" or "libswd.a" to
"openocd_LDADD" (conditional in src/Makefile.am) there were unresolved
dependencies, when passed "libswd.so" it links fine! Hope this is
proper solution :-) Now only some bugs to be solved.. its going to be
busy weekend :-)

Best regards! :-)
Tomek