Hi!

I tried building the docs from the HEAD (did a git pull, I guess
that's the counterpart for svn update), but it gives an error. I might
be missing some package, but I don't know what is needed. I have
installed texinfo manually, other than that I think I have only the
stuff needed to build the code, and what ubuntu comes with.

I hope somebody can help me out.

Error output is:

Making pdf in doc
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/akos/Downloads/openocd-git/openocd/doc'
TEXINPUTS=".:$TEXINPUTS" \
        MAKEINFO='/bin/bash /home/akos/Downloads/openocd-git/openocd/missing
--run makeinfo   -I .' \
        texi2dvi --pdf --batch openocd.texi
egrep: Invalid range end
make[1]: *** [openocd.pdf] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/akos/Downloads/openocd-git/openocd/doc'
make: *** [pdf-recursive] Error 1

Cheers,
  Ákos