Well, the ARM-JTAG-EW is not an FT2232 device as far as I can tell -- it's
supposed to be a JLink clone for IAR.

I guess the answer is no then. Looks like the right thing is to get a real
JLink. Thanks anyway!

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:52 AM, Tomek CEDRO<tomek.cedro at gmail.com

>/  On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM, Michael Ashton<data at gtf.org
/>/  >  Hi,
/>/  >  I'm wondering if anyone can say whether it's possible, or might ever be
/>/  >  possible, to use the Olimex ARM-JTAG-EW with SWD in OpenOCD?
/>/  >  I can't find any mention of SWD in arm-jtag-ew.c, but I'm not sure
/>/  whether
/>/  >  that really means anything.
/>/  >  thanks! --Michael
/>/
/>/  Driver is generic for FT2232 devices, you can play with some
/>/  resistor/diode to make JTAG interface work as SWD :-)
/>/
/>/  --
/>/  CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ,http://www.tomek.cedro.info
/>
certainly olime waits on Segger JLINK SWD implementation in openocd to let say
their arm jtag ew has swd
certainly olime waits on Amontec JTAGkey-3 SWD implementation in openocd to let
say their 2232 has swd ...

Regards,
Laurent
  http://www.amontec.com/jtagkey.shtml