Hi Ananda,

Ananda Regmi wrote:
> Does anybody here know if Amontec - makers of JTAG Tiny - company
> went out of business or something?

I guess it's possible, but company owner Laurent posted to this very
mailing list a week or so ago.

> Here's the reason I asked. I bought a JTAG tiny from them like 3-4 weeks
> ago. The payment went through and I haven't heard back from them. I have
> tried to send multiple emails and I don't get any response back. If they
> are indeed out of business, I will have to buy another JTAG dongle. But,
> if they are still in business, I guess I don't have any other option
> than to warn people to not to deal with them.

Thanks for the info. Laurent and a guy that he hired to do some
development have participated on this mailing list before, so I
think they should also receive this, and will hopefully get back to
you soon.

Personally I really like the Versaloon dongle, since it is fairly
intelligent, and also open hardware, with open source firmware.

http://www.versaloon.com/

It works great with OpenOCD for JTAG, SWD I (still :/ ) haven't
tested yet.

//Peter