jim norris wrote:
> For those using a git gui, what are you using?

On which system?

For Windows, there is Git Extensions and TortoiseGit. The Git
Extensions looked less slick than TortoiseGit last time I looked, but
TortoisGit on the other hand lacked fundamental functionality.

For Mac, there is GitX which is kinda nice, but also did not have
enough functionality last time I looked. There was some payware which
looked nice, but I didn't try it and don't recall the name.

I find that using the CLI is by far the easiest, and all features are
available.

//Peter