On 17 December 2011 16:49, Freddie Chopin <freddie_cho...@op.pl> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> From what I've read berlios has found some funding so it's going to operate,
> but will the mailing lists be kept online?
>
> Sourceforge deleted the list, there is an archive available, so what's so
> hard in "undeleting" it?

I wish i could answer but we are still waiting for sf to fix the issue.
The original sf ticket is here, feel free to bombard sf until they sort it out:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/22906

So far i have tried the trac ticket, irc and email - i have been
promised that the priority has been raised - and then nothing.

I am also trying to get an email for the support manager to complain
as i believe this is not acceptable - the mailing list is the main
communication channel for OpenOCD.

Cheers
Spen