## Editor's Note

Salutations, fine folks! Today we've published another great open
organization resource for your reading pleasure. Ambassador Ron
McFarland continues his series on communication technologies and
organization change with a hypothetical case study in technological
adoption. And bonus: Ron has included a worksheet you can download to
assess your team's or organization's preparedness for technological
changes. Grab a copy and play along while you read.

–B

## New Today

Ron McFarland: "How to assess your organization's technological maturity"

https://opensource.com/open-organization/20/3/communication-technology-worksheet

red.ht/2T2cmJz

Sample social media:

Implementing new communications technologies can make your organization
more open. Use this worksheet to determine whether your organization—and
its people—are prepared. red.ht/2T2cmJz #TheOpenOrg

#TheOpenOrg ambassador @RonMcF as an assessment tool you can use to
investigate your organization's technological maturity: red.ht/2T2cmJz
#TheOpenOrg

"I've seen first-hand that in situations like these, purchasing
technologies is only half the problem. Getting people to buy into the
system and use it to full capacity are far bigger challenges."
red.ht/2T2cmJz #TheOpenOrg

## Previously Published

Sam Knuth: "Spilling over: How working openly with anxiety affects my team"

https://opensource.com/open-organization/20/2/working-anxiety-team-performance

Views last week: 411

## Monthly Statistics

Total page views for the month: 1,060
Total book downloads for the month: 14

## Community Activity

On the web: www.theopenorganization.org
On GitHub: github.com/open-organization-ambassadors
On Twitter: twitter.com/openorgbook
On Discourse: www.theopenorganization.community