On Fri, Apr 04, 2003, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 04, 2003, Michael Schloh wrote:
>>     Explicitly state providing DNS and conflicting bind[8]
>
>Why do they conflict? Sure, both provide DNS, but a Conflicts: header
>should be IMHO only applied if _FILES_ of two packages conflict. Not if
>the purpose of the package conflicts. Same for teapop IMHO!

Like I said, I'm happy to change the policy if you want to redefine the
purpose of our 'Provides' and 'Conflicts' fields. So I assume your vote is to
ignore the 'Provides' field, and mark conflicts only to packages with
conflicting files. That would be two and a half votes then.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Application Services