On Thu, Jul 31, 2003, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>   Modified files:
>     openpkg-web/press       PR-004-openpkg-1.3.txt
>
>   Log:
>     more details

Please be careful with the press release, so that we don't repeat mistakes.
There are a lot of details and '...' in there (which will probably expand),
and the thing is over a page long already.

If we want to maximize press attention, the PR should be as consise as
possible. I'm not going to reduce it anymore, so please have discipline on
your own when deciding what to put in there.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Operations Northern Europe