On Thu, Jul 31, 2003, Michael Schloh wrote:
>   Modified files:
>     openpkg-src/awk         awk.spec
>     openpkg-src/cdrecord    cdrecord.spec
>     openpkg-src/dia         dia.spec
>     openpkg-src/dss         dss.spec
>     openpkg-src/dxpc        dxpc.spec
>     openpkg-src/fontconfig  fontconfig.spec
>     openpkg-src/gcc         gcc.spec
>     openpkg-src/gcc2        gcc2.spec
>     openpkg-src/gcc32       gcc32.spec
>     openpkg-src/gcc34       gcc34.spec
>     openpkg-src/getopt      getopt.spec
>     openpkg-src/honeyd      honeyd.spec
>     openpkg-src/icewm       icewm.spec
>     openpkg-src/indent      indent.spec
>     openpkg-src/latex2html  latex2html.spec
>     openpkg-src/lzo         lzo.spec
>     openpkg-src/lzop        lzop.spec
>     openpkg-src/mico        mico.spec
>     openpkg-src/pccts       pccts.spec
>     openpkg-src/scribus     scribus.spec
>     openpkg-src/tftp        tftp.spec
>     openpkg-src/txt2html    txt2html.spec
>     openpkg-src/valgrind    valgrind.spec
>     openpkg-src/x11-ssh-askpass x11-ssh-askpass.spec
>
>   Log:
>     RT#220, correct group names

Hello Ralf,

I'm not sure if we want to merge these changes, but if so then here are the
ones to consider (the others are either EVAL or JUNK).

  .spec only
  ----------
  awk
  dxpc
  fontconfig
  gcc
  gcc32
  getopt
  indent
  latex2html
  lzo
  lzop
  mico
  pccts
  tftp
  txt2html
  x11-ssh-askpass

Lets remember to merge mico to the stable and release branches, though. The
mico there right now is quite a mess after all.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Operations Northern Europe