On Fri, Oct 03, 2003, Bill Campbell wrote:

> [...]
> The files in the iso8879-sgml directory had 640 permissions.  The line that
> fixed it in the docbook.spec file is:
>
>       chmod a+r $RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{l_prefix}/share/sgml/iso8879-sgml/*
> [...]

Hmm... at least the OpenPKG-CURRENT "docbook" package has correct
permissions here. But you're right, the OpenPKG-1.3 "docbook" package
was broken and it was fixed in CURRENT just recently. I've merged back
the fixed and uploaded docbook-4.2-1.3.1.src.rpm which now is fixed,
too. Thanks for your feedback.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]