On Thu, Oct 30, 2003, Matthias Kurz wrote:
> During updates an installed mutt15 is replaced by mutt (1.4).
> I think mutt15 and mutt should be conflicting packages. It is
> probably not worth the efford to make them able to coexist.

Hello Matthias,

Unfortunately, imposing a conflicting condition won't help here. The basic
problem is also a feature of the openpkg-tool, in that it considers what a
package provides when comparing against more current versions. This
behaviour should cause mutt to overtake mutt15, and mysql over mysql3 for
example.

I'm not sure how we will resolve this, but the issue is known and being
worked on.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Operations Northern Europe