On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 13:06, Michael van Elst wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 07:22:04AM -0700, David M. Fetter wrote:
>
> > host/hr_storage.c: In function `sol_get_swapinfo':
> > host/hr_storage.c:845: error: storage size of 'ainfo' isn't known
> > host/hr_storage.c:847: error: `SC_AINFO' undeclared (first use in this
> > function)host/hr_storage.c:847: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
>
> > Anybody know what the issue is or how to resolve it?  Thanks.
>
> Apparently mib_host is broken for Solaris.

Well, it seems that if I rebuild snmp with only the mib_host option then
it successfully builds.  However, if I rebuild snmp with only the perl
option then it also successfully builds.  If I use both options together
then it fails with the error I gave before.  So, something is definitely
wrong here, but perhaps it is mibs host only with the perl module?

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu