On Wed, Sep 22, 2004, Aaron Bostick wrote:

> I uploaded a src rpm for jabberd 2.0s3.  It is working well for me.  It
> is much easier to install than the 1.4 series IMO and the spec file
> reflects that.

I've taken over most of your changes plus cleaned up and further
enhanced the packaging. I've still not run-time tested the new "jabberd"
package as I've no detailed knowledge about Jabber. Can you test our
new official OpenPKG-CURRENT package jabberd-2.0s3 in depth and give
feedback? If you can confirm that it works out-of-the-box at last until
Friday and the buildfarm shows that it builds on all important platforms
it will be a candicate for blessing from EVAL to PLUS and this way it
will become part of the OpenPKG 2.2 release.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]