On Mon, Nov 15, 2004, Bill Campbell wrote:

> The attached patch fixes a problem building snmp with all options turned
> on.  Building under Release 2.2 on a SuSE 9.0 system failed with unmatched
> endif errors.

Hmmm... I think although the #endif allows building to proceed it
is at the wrong position. The error is actually in the OpenPKG
snmp.patch which added just an #if a few hundred lines above
and missed the correspondig #endif a few lines below it. See
http://cvs.openpkg.org/chngview?cn=20255 for my commit which should also
fix your problem now. Thanks for the feedback, Bill.

> On the subject of snmp, of which I'm a total newbie, would it make sense to
> add an option to the rc.snmp file to turn on snmptrapd in addition to
> snmpd, and perhaps create a skeleton snmptrap.conf file?

Sounds reasonable. I was not aware that there is another separate daemon
snmptrap. I'll look how we can add support for this, too.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]