Yes, that message was tcl requires with_x11.  I had added that to the
build file, but for some reason the double requirement is causing the
openpkg tool to choke and not do the right thing.  That is my problem
here.

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu