On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 06:57:40PM +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>   Modified files:
>     openpkg-src/j2se        j2se.spec
>
>   Log:
>     I have absolutely no clue why this package works on rm0 but not on
>     en1, although both are running the same OS (FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE) and
>     why this package worked at all. I think the j2se/ subdir has to be
>     created by us, so create it for now until someone sheds some more
>     light on this...

>     1.60        +2  -2      openpkg-src/j2se/j2se.spec

That looks suspicious, but I trust you have some good reason to
create the directory instead of letting the shell script create it.
Can you please tell what effect this had on your test? Did it solve
the inconsistency of broken builds on en1?

Regards,
Michael

--
Michael Schloh von Bennewitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer Development, Spacenet AG