This problem exists in many openpkg packages.  The biggest problem seems to
be that the readline package itself is broken, which is where the erroneous
termcap linkage comes from.  I think the test machines at openpkg
headquarters need to have the system ncurses-dev and readline-dev packages
removed so the packages are forced to be updated correctly.  Most packages
will build properly if the system ncurses-dev and readline-dev are
installed, which has been my workaround.

----
Doug Henry
Brilligent Solutions Inc.
937.545.0609 (cell)