ok, i understand

This patch is  maintain for dhcp 3 from the primary source
http://home.ntelos.net/~masneyb/

the patch, is included in other linux distribution maintain ans maintaint separately
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/dhcp3-server-ldap
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/dhcp/current/SOURCES/

and in freebsd
http://www.freshports.org/net/isc-dhcp3-server/

i found only the patch ported for dhcp 4 in
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewvc/devel/dhcp/